Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, mai 25, 2006

    Cry, baby, cry

    Time : 11.53 pm

    I realised what's missing in my blog...

    PHOTOS!

    Yeah, my father will not return me my camera! :( With no photos, Yingting doesn't gets inspiration on blogging interestingly.

    So, now.. It's once again another episode of YINGTING'S LOUSY DAY!

    Today, I waited for Amelia to finish her class in the library. For once, I managed to use the Self-service system to borrow a book. Mummy would be so proud of me! Amelia was so troublesome lah. We had to move from place to another, but being kind ol' me, I accompanied her. :)

    It rained rather heavily at TP and we settled for food at Blk121. Yum! I went home and no one replied to my request to having dinner together and I ended up sleeping away my dinner. Argh!

    Talyor is the new AMI! I was betting on Katherine to win. Why do I want a man who look old to be the next AMI? Oh well, who am I to judge?

    My maid went down to the pasar malam going on next to Eunos MRT station and she bought losta goodies! Yum yum yum!!

    *

    Man, I'm bored. I wanna watch OVER THE HEDGE and CARS. Movie, anyone?

    *

    I feel so weak and dependent suddenly. Hahaha.

    Aucun commentaire: