Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, mai 10, 2006

    MY EYES!

    Time : 10.04 pm

    Something's very wrong with my eyes. :(

    I really don't know what's wrong.

    And this stray me away to think..


    Hey.. What if these are some syptoms that I've got this.. eye disease which will eventually turn me BLIND?


    Just think about how many changes there will be to me..

    Initially, I can't do anything on my own. I need help. I need time to adapt to everything.

    I'll cry. Just think of how many things that I used to have much capability..





    Great. Sore red eyes make you haulicinate as well..



    Damn it with all the spellings. I can't be bothered to check if I'm wrong or whatsoever. :)


    *****

    Today, F603 went to celebrate Eunice's birthday (we have a birthday kid every once in a week..) at Tapines Mall's Pizza Hut. We proceeded to Pavilion for pool and I SO WANNA LEARN HOW TO MASTER POOL!! And whenever I play, some kind soul from next table will tell me that I run light. So, after all, there are nice people everywhere. :) But still..

    I'll wear turtleneck the next time my class pool. I must learn how to play pool properly.


    And I went to catch MiIII with Koonann. Stupid cinema theater. FOREVER so cold. MiIII's good. Must catch it!

    I so wanna watch Poseidon! Anyone wanna treat me to movies? ;)

    Aucun commentaire: