Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, mai 24, 2006

    Sibei bored

    Time : 8.47 pm

    My computer is screwed! I was talking to my mother about my screwed-up computer (Yes, we're fine already. Of course, she wouldn't let me off so easily. She realised that making me pay her $400 is really stupid and just ask me to pya her like, $100?) and we decided to put this stupid thing in her office and I shall get a lappy!

    Well.. I actually think that burning this CPU is better, but hey, I am not going to sarcifice the ozone layer just to satisfy my anger and and frustration. So, yeah. I shall let my mum's accountant release stress by hitting this lousy CPU. :)

    *

    Right now, I'm on Blackboard filling in my notes' blanks. So boring! But I am so glad that I am actually doing some work. Haha.

    *

    I had a Maths quiz today and I have no confidence in passing and doing well at all. I need Kenneth! :( Lecture was a bore and WHAT THE HELL are functions for?! Lastly, I think that APEL is totally BULL. The class just sit there and the stupid careperson just yak yak yak about his grandfather story and we don't get to do any activity at all! To make matters worse, Shuyi's tamagotchis simply refuse to play games with me. Argh.

    After lessons, we met up with Yingying, Siahmong and Gibson. We had lunch at KFC and the girls went back to their secondary school, while Siahmong, Gibson and me went for pool. Yay! Playing with them makes me feel so inferior lah. Oh, wait. Playing with anyone makes me inferior.

    But I didn't lose very uglily! :D The guys keep letting me have second, third, fourth, fifth tries and positioning my balls nearer to the hole (? Dunno the actual term). Damn funny.

    On the way back home, bumped into Amelia and Huixian! We all went over to Amelia's and watch this Thai horror movie (can't read the ttile) with no subtitles. This calls for excellent facial expression readings. Damn disgusting, the show. Eeeew!

    After that, I went home and here I am feeling so bored that I typed out my day specifically. ARGH.

    GOD. GIMME POWER!

    *

    P.S.: My father's feeling upset because till now, he still cannot get tickets for Da Vinci code. HAHAHAHA! I kept haolian-ing how great the show was. ;)

    *

    Yay. It's finally 9.00pm. Now, at least, there's something decent on TV. I sooooooo need cable! Ciao~

    Aucun commentaire: