Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, mai 05, 2006

    My birthday

    Time : 9.49 pm

    Before I get into my birthday, let me post up some photos which I had forsaked all the while!







    On Wednesday, I had this Maths test, which is all about Sec4 work. >.<

    Like I remember like that! Siao one..

    Lectures were a bore and I couldn't help stoning..


    My birthday present from my classmates. It comes together with earstuts too. :)


    IFC F603 rocks!

    We went to play pool after that and I SUCKS at pool, so I left when Lecia came around.

    We went to find Koonann and his colleagues think I'm pretty! (Muahaha!)

    I changed watch with him as well..

    Seriously, you can't tell the different between our wrists. So skinny!!


    Birthday girl! :)





    Lecia and I went to town after that and after much waiting..

    The Papers (full attendance!) had dinner at Crystal Jade.

    It was very nice because it had been so long since the 6 of us have come out together (looks at Joyce) and.. I just love these girls. :)

    Presenting my present!




    YAY! Thanks to Papers, Nigel and Yonghan. :D (It's a ZARA skirt, by the way and I love it to bits!)

    Joyce and me


    Roasted duck. YUM!

    I forgot to take photos after that.. and so.. The leftovers.

    Lecia and Amelia!

    PAPERS REUNION! 03052006

    Huixian and me.

    Me again!

    Papers papers papers!

    Birthday's meant for photo-whoring what..

    Amelia did too!

    Amelia and me! (Notice my change of skirt)

    Me, Amelia and Lecia!!

    Check out the date. Heehee.

    Tom Cruise loves me!


    Because I was pathetic with no cake :(, the girls got me cake from NYDC!

    Not that big one lah..

    Here's it!

    I wanted 17candles, but the stupid NYDC guy gave me 1 small and 1 big. :( Eleven years old?

    I've made my wish! Not gonna tell you what it is, if not it wouldn't come true. ;)


    (look at Amelia)

    Cut the cake with the fork!

    YUMYUMYUM!

    Joyce and me!

    Amelia and Huixian

    It was a splendid day, although I know it can be alot better, but swell.. A girl can never ask for everything. :)

    I love these girls so much! I really had fun. Thanks, girls.

    P.S.: Some people still owe me presents! :(

    *****

    Tomorrow's Polling Day! Not that I care, but I'm dateless! Haha. Wanna date me?

    I can get use to this.. and it may just be better like this.

    Aucun commentaire: