Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, mai 27, 2006

    GSS!

    Time : 12.07 am

    I have a confession to make! I am kinda addicted to a game aimed to hit coloured balls on a table with cues. Am I am proud to say I am getting better in it! (Huixian, I challenge you =x) POOL, ANYONE?!

    I pooled with my class for like 4/5 hours (?) and I went to sit in Bus 65 for 1 straight hours. Tmd. Sit until my legs wobble when I finall get off at town. I had dinner at Cineleisure with Lecia and we shopped around.

    Town was so crowded lah. Everyone is so interested in gathering more information about where have super good sales and where got no sales.

    ADVERTISMENT: X:odus are selling really cute and nice slippers at $10! They looked so good that you'll feel like eating them up. Serious! I bought 3 pairs when I went down to PS the other time. Those are old designs. But they are really good. (Because our current designer isn't fantastic.) So, head down to X:ODUS for delicious sales! (Sizes not garanteed.)

    Anyway, I told Lecia to control me and not let me overspend (Maximum is $100) and SHE FAILED! :(

    I'm so glad it's almost the end of the month. Allowance time! :P

    YOU'LL LOVE ME FOR THIS:

    • TOPSHOP's having a massive sale
    • FLESHIMP's having a very good deal (2 for $30, $35)
    • FOREVER21 don't have GSS sale
    • ZARA got sale like no sale like that
    • NOVO'S sales are good
    • MANGO's sales like bluff people one
    • PERLINI'S SILVER's having 50% off rings and necklaces
    • PUMA got no sale
    • X:ODUS having good sales
    • WISMA'S having midnight sale this and next weekend (till midnight)

    ... And I can't remember anymore. But all is good. :)

    Aucun commentaire: