Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, mai 21, 2006

    Exhasted

    Time : 12.34 am

    Worked today and boy, am I tired. Haha. Nice Lecia and Joyce waited for me. :D

    Now, Lecia is at my house ransacking all my stuff, trying to find things that I forsake to use. Haha. So nice to have friends like me who use stuff for only a while right!

    Found a lot of old stuff which seemed so long ago!

    Check out these movie butts' title:

    Treasure Planet, Die Another Day, Swinfan, Sweet Home Alabama, The Tuxedo, Transporter, Volcano High, Two Weeks' Notice, Final Destination 2.

    Do you still remember them?

    They are movies of Year 2002.

    Memories. :)


    Don't love me for fun, girl
    Let me be the one, girl
    Love me for a reason
    Let the reason be love

    I'm suddenly into oldies. Amelia, send me songs!

    Aucun commentaire: