Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, mai 29, 2006

    Everything sucks

    Time : 10.28 pm

    I just want to summarise my lousy day:

    There were tons of people waiting for Bus 15 at the usual bus-stop which I took. Working class, senior citizens and of course, Temasek Poly students. Bus 15 came and went. It was too crowded for me. Next, another Bus 15 came along and again it was too crowded for me. Amelia, then called me to say she managed to board the previous Bus15 I missed and she was gloating. (You see, the working class people alights Bus15 one stop before her's)

    I got too pissed off, so I took another bus to this bus stop which has Bus 8 service. Bad move. I was a Bus 8 accelerating from the other direction, cutting across the bus I was in. Too late to catch it by then. So I waited and waited and waited. FINALLY, bus 8 comes and Amelia told me she was already in school.

    The day just got worse.

    I realised I forgot to pack my retainer box to school! That sucks. It slows down my rate of eating (which is already slow) and food gets stuck on the retainers and sometimes it stains the whole thing.

    Not only that, the way I talk with my retainers is like shit.

    School was fine as it is, nothing much happened, I guess. OH OH! The first couple had been borned in MY CLASS! Talk about fast romance. ;)



    Well, sitting behind them during lectures was like, TOTALLY FUN! Shuyi, Wanqi and me were like three irritating devils yaking and yaking behind them. We were total bitches. We schemed to make them touch each other. Hahaha! Okay, it sounds a lil' bit wrong here. But no worries! All is innocent.

    Looking at them hor.. I envious like shit. I started bawling like a kid. :(

    Me want someone to buy sweets for me too. Me want someone to buy identical bracelets for both of us too. Me want someone to send me home too. Me want hugs too. SOBS.

    *get a grip*

    Now, where was I?

    Oh, yes. After class, I waited for a fricking one hour for Bus518. I tell you, I HATE SBS BUSES. BUSES SUCK. If not because my school is situated no where near a convinient MRT station, YOU CAN KILL ME BEFORE I STEP ONTO A BUS.

    Ta ma de.

    I went to Bugis to meet Cheechai, Siahmong, Gibson and Kokhong. I wanted to watch Over the Hedge, but thanks ALOT to the guys. I watched The Da Vinci Code again. ARGH!! Thanks alot, really. But at least I don't have to pay for the ticket. It's really a sheer waste of time.

    And I failed my Maths quiz which Siahmong did quite well.

    Toldcha my day sucks.

    I need some good luck charm.

    Something like my pretty photo.

    There.

    Tomorrow will be a better day!

    Aucun commentaire: