Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, mai 31, 2006

    Time : 8.27 pm

    I'm too lazy to upload photos so I'll fill you in about yesterday another day. Heehee.

    Today is a very short day! In fact, today, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, I will be in school for two hours daily only (Friday, + 1 more hour)! Yeah, baby. :)

    I went out with my class after school to shop in town! Well, after this trip, I know how terrible it is for the guys to wait for girls, while they try and try and try on clothes. BUT, it's the vice versa this time, it's so terrible to stand around the shop watching the guys (ESPECIALLY XERXES) try clothes.

    We played pool after that and I won Wendrey and Xerxes! Heehee. They never let me win okay. ;)


    Urgh. Pimples!!

    Aucun commentaire: