Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, octobre 15, 2006

    Asshole

    Lecia has lent her mahjong tiles to this guy, whatever-his-surname-I-don't-really-care Junjie who was our classmate from sec1 to 2.

    To date, it has been 10 months.

    We'll be having our chalet later *squeaks* and this asshole will not return Lecia her tiles, for we'll be wanting to use them tomorrow.

    Lecia has tried umpteen times to call him and ask for her tiles in the past few months, but he ALWAYS have something on, is at another place, not convenient to pass her the tiles or some bullshit excuses of his.

    Just on Friday, I sent him a message requesting for the return of the tiles for we'll be needing it on Sunday (alot of fucks added in) and he dutifully replied an OKAY.

    And on Saturday, I've sent him 2messages to scold him, to request him to return the tiles and to stop being a bother for us. No replies.

    And now, I've sent him a 3part message calling him names and asking him to put himself in our shoes and he have yet to contact Lecia to return the tiles.

    Oh, Lecia has also contacted his girlfriend, who went M.I.A along with him.

    He has never been an acquaintance of mine since we belong to different cliques [me, the cool clique (I have no shame :D); him,the magic card (or whatever card) and dota gang]. I believe we have never had had any exchange of words.

    YOU ARE SO FUCKING SCREWED, WHATEVERYOURSURNAME JUN JIE.

    I HOPE ANYONE OF YOUR FRIENDS READ MY BLOG AND TELL YOU ABOUT HOW YOUR NAME HAS APPEARED HERE (not that I enjoy naming you as if I know you oh-so-well)

    I know I'm being a total bitch; but that's what that happens when you refuse to return stuff I want and that will thus ruin my day. And then again, PMS has made me even more nasty.

    People who knows this guy, please kindly let this *toot* know that Yingting is after his blood and Lecia wants her tiles back TODAY. :D

    Aucun commentaire: