Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, octobre 14, 2006

    Kaching!

    TOMORROW 2PM: My cheque will get through!

    EVERYONE SAY "YAY"!!

    You bet I'm gonna treat myself with a treat. =B

    And make that 2 pairs of shoey shoe shoes!! 

    Am waiting for the moment with bated breathe. :D :D :D

    *

    Oh yeahs, just to make me feel bad; I just saw through my payslip and it was noted that $2k have been fed to my CPF savings since I start getting pays.

    Come on, take out your calculators..

    CPF is like, 20% of my monthly wages and.. that means I've taken 10k from x:odus!

    And minusing CPF, I have like, 8k to spend (and save) throughout January - now [October].

    And how much do I have in my account now? [$9 >.<]

    I am ashamed to say I am also under allowance.

    I am so awful :(

    Aucun commentaire: