Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, octobre 20, 2006

    Jaded

    Stock came this morning..







    That's a total of 418 shoeboxes for you.

    I almost died lah! :( The deliverymen keep laughing at my misery. 418 boxes leh. And you know the Bugis boutique is small like dunno what..

    The worst thing; I AM VERY CLUMSY. I knocked down shoe boxes, snatched myself, aiya.. just injure myself all over while keeping the stock. :(

    I've read Rosie's blog and she's also very clumsy and will knock down shoeboxes at Mitju [yet another shoe boutique]!!


    Footwear retail isn't just retail. It's labour. Don't join this industry unless you're a muscular woman with (6) pecs and abs and does wakeboarding [don't ask me why].

    Hahaha~ Toldcha Greatworld is boring.. I'm the girl on the left! :D

    Aucun commentaire: