Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, octobre 06, 2006

    Random Thoughts #6

    * Somethings I really hate Opera!!! It makes me come to think that IE is still good in it's own way. Like, IE will never make me grab others' photos by mistake; IE will not be cranky with Blogger, IE will be nice towards Hotmail and not have marquee icons, IE is friendlier towards Youtube [you get to see how much it has load].. AND OPERA JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND.

    * Maybe I should change to Mozilla again. Plus, I can change the template and make it PINK to go with my lappy.

    * I'm in a work-for-four-days-consecutively-and-am-very-cranky mood! I am just so freaking tired. It doesn't help with the fact that GreatWorld is so freaking quiet that you actually can count the minutes till closing.

    * I'm emailing this girl whom I'm going to buy a necklace from; and she is sooo nice! I admit I am a little too fussy, okay.. Maybe I am really fussy and I requested for changes and all.. And she obliged without any grumbles or whatsoever!! I AM SO TOUCHED. [for the LJers only] sgstfb: +++++++++++++

    * I am going to get this Ralph Lauren shirt which is OMFG SO PRETTY!!!



    You can't say no; BECAUSE IT'S LIMITED EDITION TOO. GOLD BIG PONY leh. I hope everything goes fine and I'll get this shirt pretty soon! [BTW, it's not available in Singapore. :D and that makes a big deal]

    *Tomorrow is MOONCAKE FESTIVAL!! How are you guys going to celebrate?? I'm going to play lanterns/sparkles/candles with my dear girls and eat mooncakes and otah and see the moon, that is if we have the time. Hahaha! :D yays.

    * Anyways, some of the girls have requested for me to help them sell their stuff on LJ! I certainly don't mind.. But it'll be VERY NICE of you to do everything according to my format as seen in the LJ? Tell me you're a HTML idiot, okay.. At least type in Mircosoft words the format and take the photos yourself [Huixian, this applies to you too. heh heh]? Or maybe, tell me you're a computer idiot, okay.. We meet up, I bring my lappy, we do together ok?

    You have no idea how much work there is to do for the posting; and things get worse if you give me like, 15 shirts at one go. AND, how about the replys? People will be asking all sorts of questions!! Like, what is the material [duh, like how i know??], the sizing and whether the price can be negotiate.. I need you for the above!!

    I get very cranky when I'm doing Shirt#1 and the information is insufficient, and I simply refuse to continue to Shirt#2 until Shirt#1 is done properly. So, you have to be on your toes and give me your information when I ask for it. Haha.

    [Comission applies :D]

    * OMG. You know what?? Yesterday [Wednesday, if the posting appears to be a Friday] on my way to work by bus. This indian man who was sitting beside me, poked me in my arms and showed me his phone [which was showing a message which he typed]. HE WAS TRYING TO HIT ON ME. OMG. So.. Eeew!!

    You must be nuts to think that I gave him my number.

    * I had supper with Amelia and Huixian yesterday [Wednesday as well]! :D It's real nice 'cause it seemed like ages since we caught up. But I hate the girls for being fickle-minded, making me walking to the left, the right, and then the left, stop at somewhere and scream, and then to the MRT station. >.<

    * I'm going to buy a total of three x:odus pumps this few days. Money?

    * It's almost time to head back to school (TP)! I am so excited. :D Yeah, I'm weird.

    * I want to sleep liao! Maybe you'll get to see some photos later at night.. OH. I mean saturday.. 'cause I'll be sleeping over at Huixian's (I HOPE!!). :D

    1 commentaire:

    Anonyme a dit…

    Firefox for the win!