Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, octobre 28, 2006

    poof

    So fast one week over le leh!

    Anyways, this week have been rather unfair for me, and the rest of the engineering students. We have started all the proper lessons like, tutorials, lectures and labs; whereas other schools' peeps only have to attend lectures.

    BOO. :(

    'Nuff whining since everyone's gonna work hard next week! :)


    I had roasted duck and chicken with Ivan, Eunice and Xerxes this afternoon for lunch! YUMS. I've been dying to eat roasted duck okay! Finally~~ I would've taken a photo, but I've forgotten my camera. ^^

    Meet up with Amelia, Huixian and Lecia and.. Huixian and I shared a bottle of pink nailpolish! :B It isn't your typical cheapo Misha/TheFaceShop nail polish with glitters all over okay! It's of a pastel pink and I'VE BEEN LOOKING HIGH AND LOW FOR IT! Yays!

    All hail, Sally Hansen!!

    We played manicure at McDonald's and we all went home! Yay!

    I'm tired now and I've work tomorrow! *yawns* Ciao!!

    Aucun commentaire: