Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, octobre 08, 2006

    Random Thoughts #7

    I'ma gonna start a collection of random thoughts! :D This is #7 (went all the way back to look for the total number of random thoughts I've penned); so.. yeah! Here I go again!

    :) Hi! My name is YAM; not May not Amy.. But yes, YAM. Courtesy goes to my dear Huixian. I was just commenting that I want an Angmo name and they start bombarding all sorts of funny and common names; and now Yam's stuck.

    :) On Friday, we played LANTERNS! And we had (green) tea, mooncakes and otah at the playground. Oh, we includes Amelia, Huixian, Lecia, Kaiwen, Sweeyim, Mengli and me. After the whole "赏月" [IT WAS SO HAZY AND I CAN HARDLY MAKE OUT THE PEOPLE IN FRONT OF ME, LET ALONE THE MOON WHICH IS KAZILLION MILES AWAY FROM ME] thing, Amelia and I slept over at Huixian's! :D

    :) Work on Saturday! I love working on Saturdays!! Because the whole day will be like, so hectic that I hardly know that it's time to knockoff. Unlike weekdays, seriously.

    :) I waited for the girls like, what seemed to be hours for supper at 121! Oh, Koonann came along as well. Yums. Love stingray!!!!!

    :) I lead sucha boring and stale lifestyle! :( I need some spice man. It's all about work work work and sleep and shop.

    :) I went shopping with Mummy just now at Parkway! Yonghan was working and he gave my Mummy shoes like, real cheap. Thanks dude. :) I was an unhappy girl 'cause mummy bought two pairs of shoes and I have none! :( After much whining and complaining, I have a new pair of TOPSHOP black maryjanes! :D

    :) School reopens on 23rd October! :D I am so excited!! Hahaha. I've already planned my outfit for the first two days. =x and.. A shoutout to XERXES HUANG for passing his suppaper!! AND THAT MEANS.. I get to be his classmate for another semester. :D Isn't that great? I was totally fearing how bad my next semester will be, due to some comflicts. But, yays!

    :) Oh wells, I've nothing much to blog about already. Gotta help someone change his photo on his blog. =\ Ciao.

    Aucun commentaire: