Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, octobre 30, 2006

    Da blues

    I've been wanting to blog but IE and Opera disapprove. Bah; what's new, man.

    Anyways, I've nothing to blog! Hahaha.

    You know how people are starting to bombard their MSN nicks, blogs and friendster with complex and outta-de-ordinary english words? And of course, you do know that these people are of the cheena-cheena type and suddenly they'll be using words like; say lust, zeal, infidelity.. blah, blah.. you get my drift.

    Come on lah.

    Be who you are can? Don't expect anyone to believe that overnight, you become this person with powderful Angmoh who can spit those chim chim english words outta the sudden..

    Erm.. What's that phrase? Oh ya.. Rome isn't built in a day.

    If you think I'm referring to you, then perhaps you are. :) SpeEk baCk e aHliaNz langUage caNz?

    It is very fake, you know?

    Just look at Michael Jackson.. See how hard he tried to be a White, despite being a pure Black. Fake, isn't it?

    If I suddenly write out this tang shi with all those WOAH chinese words, will you believe I typed the shit? :)


    But then again, who cares?

    Aucun commentaire: