Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, octobre 03, 2006

    Rash?

    I have two funny thing on my right leg.



    I seriously have no idea what it is!!

    I found it while bathing last night after work. @.@



    It's the shape of plasters and it's raw red lah!!

    I've thought that it's oh, just rash.. Maybe I'm allergic to bananas (the only unusual food i had on that day)..

    BUT.. RASHES GROW LIKE THAT ONE MEH?!

    How come got shapes de!!

    Somemore it's like, two stripes..

    My colleague said that I look abused.

    My mother said the patches look as if leeches have sucked my blood.

    My maid said an army of mosquitoes bite me all together at one go.

    Whatever it is, I HOPE IT'S NOT AN INSECT'S DOING. Maybe it's that stupid moth coming back for revenge. :( Because I always scream at the sight of it. :(

    It itch like crazy. I'm going crazy!!

    Has anyone gone through this before? Let me know how to deal with it, and the cause please!! :(

    Aucun commentaire: