Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, octobre 15, 2006

    Otah-otah

    Pushing that bitch aside, let's talk about my day in a lighter mood! [putting him together with this post will cause a drastic change in the mood, so I'd rather not spoil this weet 'lil post]

    Anyways, I kena cheated by the cheque deposit system!!

    I've always thought:
    If I deposited my cheque on a say, Monday 1pm.. I'll recieve my money on the next working day [tuesday]2pm right?
    If I deposited my cheque on a Monday 9pm.. It'll be collected on Tuesday 2pm.. Thus, I'll recieve the money on Wednesday 2pm right?

    Then why my cheque, which was deposited on a Thursday night, wasn't ready on a Saturday 4pm!! :(

    Saturday not working day meh.

    (*^%$#!$%^&*)*&^%$#^&*()(^&!!!

    My company also very 过分 loh. Everytime give us the cheques nearing the weekends.. Like, you know how many a difference it'll make if I can get my pay before the weekends?? This has occurred for more than trice le loh. :( :( :(

    I'm counting on the pay to survive through this weekend one leh..

    Money issues aside [it always make me sad], I went out with Xerxes, Lecia, Ivan and Eunice today (sat!! :)

    [anger]I interupt this peaceful post with a message from the darling Junjie.

    "I can't give u all cus i at malaysia till mon... and i dun reply u cus no money"

    OMG. I CAN'T STAND IT.

    YOU FUCKER.

    YOU TELL ME "OKAY" ON FRIDAY AND NOW YOU FUCKING FLEE TO MALAYSIA?

    It's like, you can bloody hell say you'll be over at Malaysia during the weekends and APOLOGISE for taking so long; instead of giving me an empty promise. This is a matter of credibility. How to lend you things in future (not like I'll EVER do something so dumb) like this?

    People who know me will know that I hardly use vulgarities as as when I like; so now you know I'm really boiling.

    And I hope your friends really do read my blog and give you my URL to drop by here to see how nice of me to let the World Wide Web know how a bastardy bastard you are! :D

    [P.S.: Go on and flood my tagboard calling me names!!! All ip addresses will be banned and all posts deleted!]

    And not to mention how much money I've wasted on the messages since it's going overseas [OH. And that applies only if he's TELLING THE TRUTH and not just another cowardy excuse not to return the tiles]. Cheebye.

    SERIOUSLY LAH. It's just mahjong tiles loh. You got no money to buy it is it. Go to the streets and beg for money to buy tiles lah. Don't need to kidnap Lecia's tiles one what. It's not as if the tiles cost like millions.[/anger]

    So anyway, where was I? Oh yah, I went out with the gang today! I went to Heeren and got myself 3pairs of shoes! =B

    Over at NUM, my stupid card got declined lah. It's almost as if a episode of a shopaholic who went over her credit limits! So xia suey. :( I had to depend on darlings Lecia [nets] and Xerxes [cash] for the rest of the day. :(

    Anyways, Ivan bought PohDoh! Everyone had their virgin bite on PohDoh and all agreed that it kinda suck. :( I AM SO SAD. PohDoh is really really nice loh!!

    We went to poke balls, walk around and eat Ajisen for dinner/supper! Then, Lecia and I went to the Malay smoky Pasar Malam for otahs! =B

    Chalet tomorrow! Guess we'll be renting our tiles (Kaching! Who pay HAR? Who is the one who is clutching on to the tiles that bloody hell don't belong to him HAR?).. Oh wells.

    Will be back on Monday!

    Aucun commentaire: