Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, octobre 13, 2006

    -

    It's paydays that make me feel like.. HELLO? I've given up like, half of my holidays to work and work and work and the money is really to the minimal lah. :( How to do back-to-school shopping like that!!

    Long weekend ahead of me with everything planned and organised! :)

    I just joined a spree for CottonFactory (along with Xerxes and Ivan) and the spree got CANCELLED :( Boo!!

    Zhiyang just told me that it's Manjusri sec4/5 graduation tomorrow! Awww.. The word, graduation, brings back sooo much memories! I can feel those tiny little pieces of memories hopping back into my head!

    Bring me back! [Yucks. I look like shit.. with the braces and everything. >.<]

    We spent the whole of the day taking photos, hugging and crying!

    Everything was good. :)


    *snaps* Anyways, I'm getting kinda pissed with some customers;

    Sales Assistant: Hi.. Would you like to try this in your size/a pair?
    Customers: *nods and smiles*


    AND THEN, THE CUSTOMER WILL PROCEED TO FONDLE WITH THE DISPLAY SOMEMORE, AND PROMPTLY LEAVE THE SHOP.

    Okay. I can take it as you don't understand what I was trying to say or you misinterpreted it as "Would you NOT like to try this?" [Which salesperson will EVER say that?!].. But it's too much lah.

    If you don't want me to serve, kindly tell me "No thank you", "It's okay!", "Just browsing", "Just looking around"..

    There are sooooo many ways to express how much you don't want me beside you, bugging you to try this and that!

    It is really stupid, idiotic and dumb of you to nod and smile at me after my question and then not tell me your size and preference of colour or whatsoever.


    There's also another type of customers!

    "Can I try this in MY size?"


    People is doing a (shopping) living here assisting you to make your shopping experience a better one. I am not a shoe teller, who can stare at your feet and go, "SIZE 37!" because I can foresee that that's your size. Moi is only a mere SALES ASSISTANT; not God or someone closely related to him.

    You think I will know you what size meh?!


    Some people really DON'T think before they talk.


    Sentosa and Vivo City tomorrow :)

    Aucun commentaire: