Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, octobre 18, 2006

    Livejournal

    I am serious when I say I'll be charging a 10% of commission if you don't belong to PAPERS and you want me to post up your junks for sale on PaperCupboard..

    Sorry loh. That's the way the ball rolls.

    I'm not actually Miss I-have-nothing-to-do-at-all-and-I-have-all-the-time-in-the-world! I have work, school and gosh.. You have no idea how long it has been since I really slept well enough.

    Anyways, if I, Yingting, who majors in Info-comm (which has nothing to do with Livejournal and HTMLs, yet), can take the effort to go see how the others do this and that, and explore through the site.. WHY CAN'T YOU?

    Don't gimme excuses like, you computer idiot or what lah. No one's bornt to know a computer.

    Either go find someone else, here, here or gimme the 10% comission. :)

    *hugs everyone*

    Aucun commentaire: