Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, décembre 16, 2006

    $$

    I've spent over $200 on clothes, clothes , accessories and more clothes over the span of 2 days.

    I feel sooooooo terrible.

    And it seems like I have enough new clothes (with tags intact) to wear for say, 1 week plus?

    I don't know what's wrong with me, but I. Just. Can't. Stop. Charging.

    Okay.. I've calculated and if I work 33hours, I can earn back the amount! That's that 1 and 1/2 days.. So I'll actually have savings!

    But that is only if I have absolutely no breaks at all and I slog and slog and slog.



    Right. Like that will happen.
















    Can you imagine when mummy finally give me a supplementary credit card? (Currently underaged lah.) Whoopie!!

    *

    I've caught ERAGON with the girls (Full PAPERS attendance! Wow-ness. :D ) and I don't have anything much to comment on spending $9 for a short and still short 90 mins show; that's like $1/hr, you know?

    Not strongly recommended, in my opinion. Best to watch it on Mondays - Wednesdays, and only when it's the last alternative to the best timing. [1 thumb up + an aching neck + a freezing YT]




    Off to the hairdresser when I wake up later and you'll see!

    *

    NOTICE: FOR PEOPLE WHO MISS ME

    My workplace's a bitch for being over-staffed so GUESS WHAT!!!

    I'm mostly FREE during my happy two weeks holidays!

    Ask me out or something! Organise a gathering or something! Just get me outta the house!!

    :D *blow flying kisses*

    Aucun commentaire: