Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, décembre 20, 2006

    In a wink..

    So after trying for 4o97612562 times, Opera, IE, Mozilla, internet and my lappy have decided to co-operate with one another to give me the honour to post up the photos I've been dying to do so.

    Anyway, I've upgraded my Blogger account to the Beta version and it tells me when I've typed wrongly and give me suggestions to other correct words! How cool is that. Imagine the post page of a Secondary2 student.. Hahaha~

    *

    Last FRIDAY

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    We bumped into Amelia and Christine in Heeren's toilet! Hahaha.

    It was a super impromptu decision to start doing my Christmas presents for the girls in front of them.

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    My fingers hurt like hell because I only had a pair of pliers!!

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I know it's super cute. :D I still have enough materials to do TWO MORE! Order from me now and get it just in time for Christmas!

    I can customize it into NECKLACE, BRACELET, EARRINGS for ya.

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    It had been AGES since all six of us met up on the Friday! :)

    Really nice to see how much we've morphed, man.

    I suppose this implies that my post is really good? ;)

    As I've said in my previous post, we caught Eragon and it was left with Amelia, Huixian and me to drinky drinky at Spinelli (Spell?).

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    *

    SATURDAY

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    BEFORE the hair cut

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    AFTER the haircut

    Well, before we go into my hair, NOTICE MY SHIRT? :D

    I couldn't resist after seeing it hit the shelves on Friday, so I bought it at Queen's Couture (at $45, by the way). It reads: Little Miss Chatterbox (in case you missed it). 'Nuff said.

    Mango's sale is kinda boring.. I only bought a brown camisole and a black formal shirt (for future presentation). BAH. MNG and I don't click anymore!

    MS was having this crazy late-night shopping sale! I got so pissed for buying my purse from TOPSHOP too early. GRRR.

    We bought this really really cute puzzle thingy from some puzzle shop!

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    SO CUTE LAH.

    I am not your patient kinda girl, so Lecia came over to fix the puzzle together and sleep!

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    MUACKS.

    *

    SUNDAY

    I met up with my maternal family!

    My cousin, Vanessa, who migrated over to Perth, Australia is here visiting during her school vacation. :)

    Oh oh, and Mummy bought me my new phone [W850i] ! :D Now I have a happy SONY family [Vaio lappy + Sony Cybershot camera + Sony Ericsson W850i] ! Not to forget my podpod though.. At least the colors matches the phone. ;)

    We shopped around and my aunty bought me my Christmas present. ^^v

    *

    MONDAY

    My Psychology-mates went over to Serena's for our project!

    Mabel and I were super late and we kept Husaini and Serena waiting for quite a while.. Ooops!

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    With Mabel. I don't know why in the world I'm so giggly.

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    With Husaini.

    The group is efficient! Haha. We finished filming the video, before we knew it.

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    BATH TOWEL IS THE BEST!

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Hahaha!

    Mabel, Serena and I headed for Paradiz's KBox after the meeting..

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    They made Psychology nice. :D

    The girls are wonderful singers lah. Make me the so super whinny and lousy. :(

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Mabel left us to give her sister house keys and the rain poured when Serena and I left KBox!

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    MY kind of Christmas tree!

    We walked around Plaza Singapura, looking like wet chickens (translate to chinese) and went home. :)

    *

    TODAY

    I worked and I'm so tired because I had had no break because I only worked for 5 hours. :(

    Gonna update PAPERCUPBOARD in about 30mins. CHECK IT OUT SOON!

    Aucun commentaire: