Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, décembre 29, 2006

    Random Thoughts #12

    The Internet's all screwed because of some earthquake in Taiwan? I'm not going to comment much about this issue, because Aikchun called me a bimbo because of my previous personal message about the earthquake. :(

    I'm trying to find something to blame because of the lagginess of internet? But it's WRONG to blame the earthquake because.. I guess there's innocent deaths right?

    God bless and may all technicians make Internet well again because surfing on Friendster and Youtube is a bitch now. :D

    *

    Well, anyway.. I worked yesterday and everything I did was SLOW; be it putting clothes onto hangers, packing shoes, taking stock, cashiering or just walking around.

    "YT faster!!"

    I very fast already!!

    "Where got fast! Slow like tortoise!"

    REALLY VERY FAST ALREADY!!

    :(

    I can't keep up with the m)phosis pace.... :(

    *

    I was just thinking (while waiting for the stupid video to finish loading..) what is THE POINT of counting down to Christmas and/or New year?

    I am pretty sure most of us aren't saints and Christmas don't mean anything more than presents and turkey.

    And what's New year? It's just the day after 31/12/2006.. It doesn't make too big a difference as opposed to 30/12/2006 right?

    To me, it's just an excuse to gather with the gang and a fairly good reason to stay out till 6am in the morning.

    Then again.. it's also a very good reason to dress up!

    *

    I WANNA WATCH MOVIEEE..

    *

    It's almost 2007 and I've accomplished NOTHING! :D

    Except for a GPA 3.5 (for Year 1.1).. *coughs*

    And maybe the award for having the most number of shoes for a 17 years old.

    And yeah.. That's it?

    Gee.. The story of my mediocre life..

    I'll go sulk at one corner now. Ciao!

    Aucun commentaire: