Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, décembre 13, 2006

    Little miss sunshine



    SO CUTE RIGHT!!! (Britney Spears also have leh!)

    I want! :(

    Christmas is on the corner le leh! Teehee.

    Here's the link!

    Not sure if they do mailing to Singapore.. So here's a spree link!!

    I'm not placing my bets on it reaching before Christmas.. So try Queen's Couture, NUM or some other shop that carries JunkFood.

    I WANTTTT..

    It sure is hefty for a t-shirt.. Am not exactly keen in spending sooooooo much for it, 'though it's really really really really oh-so-cute.

    Oh.. Junior SMALL please.

    Have I ever tell you how handsome/pretty you are??

    *

    TWO more papers! Phew..

    I've taken 2 papers.. and they seem pretty okay.. Passing shouldn't be a problem. :D

    Mango, Forever21, Gripz.. I'M ON MY WAYYY!

    Okay. Reality check. Revision time for Telecommunications and Java. :(

    Aucun commentaire: