Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, décembre 31, 2006

    I am so bored

    Work today and Saturdays are sooooo boring!

    It's the last day of the year and I think I should be setting some resolutions for me to get started with in 2007 (although I'm pretty sure they'll be outta my head soon)!

    1. SAVE MONEY SAVE MONEY SAVE MONEY SAVE MONEY SAVE MONEY SAVE MONEY SAVE MONEY SAVE MONEY SAVE MONEY SAVE MONEY SAVE MONEY SAVE MONEY SAVE MONEY SAVE MONEY SAVE MONEY SAVE MONEY SAVE MONEY SAVE MONEY SAVE MONEY SAVE MONEY SAVE MONEY SAVE MONEY *continue chanting*

    2. Settle down with a loving boyfriend

    3. Work more, spend less

    4. Do well in school

    5. Stop ogling at guys sooooo much

    6. Spend more time with Daddy and Mummy

    7. Have a pleasant 18th birthday!

    8. Bug Mummy to buy me a Gucci/Chanel/Balenciaga bag

    9. Bug Mummy to get me a supplementary card once I hit 18

    10. LEARN DRIVING

    11. Grow back my longggg hair

    12. Be nice to everyone and stop being dao to people I know on the streets

    13. Slim down and grow more boobs

    Aucun commentaire: