Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, décembre 06, 2006

    Size problems

    Why are clothes sizes so inconsistant?

    I mean, I'm a size XS/S, 6, 1 and something along that line..

    But some shops (namely Forever21) very mean de leh!

    Their size S is like, a M and.. What happened to XS?

    Most girls are like, suffering from aneroxia and I'm pretty sure boutiques and chain shops are very aware of that..

    MAKE CLOTHES SMALLER LAH.

    I'm just so sad that I cannot fit into this pretty F21 top which is too big. It just upsets me so much. :(


    And don't get me started on shoes. I'm a 5.5 and it's REALLY a matter of suffering by squeezing into something small or paying more to buy insoles for something big.

    I say, I've spent over $50 on insoles already.

    SIGH. Woes of a shopaholic.

    Aucun commentaire: