Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, décembre 13, 2006

    HELP NEEDED!

    I'm thinking of cutting my hair like, SHORT.

    Not like Felicia Chin, Zoe Tay (YUCKS) one lah..

    But erm. Like..

    Saw Ruien at the Star Awards? The idea is there.. [Ya ya.. I know she pin up the back part...] Like, The ears there is like long.. then it gradually gets shorter and shorter...

    Perhaps this hairstyle need to come with rebonding as well?

    TELL ME YOUR OPINION PLEASE.

    Wait. Scatch that.. Just say YES or NO. [You people can get extremely mean one..]

    Your comment will save me from looking like a fashion diasaster. :D

    To refresh your memory, this is how I look like (with the current hair):



    [EDIT]
    Thumbs-up: Mummy, Lecia, Aikchun, Joyce
    Yes, but in a sinister way: Junkai
    "Try loh.. If not nice can wear cap": Xerxes
    Thumbs-down: Daddy
    [/EDIT]

    THANKS. 我爱你!!

    Aucun commentaire: