Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, décembre 05, 2006

    Random Thoughts #11

    TP students very kiasu leh! BOOK ALL THE PROJECT ROOMS FULL FULL!

    Other people also need to study for termtests mah!

    Other people also have merciless and painful long breaks (FIVE hours to be exact) for CDS mah!

    You are not alone man.

    :( Now we don't have a roof to study under!

    *

    Mummy's a super big fat procrasinator when it comes to depositing my cheque and buying my new phone. BOO. :'(

    Everyone's rocking with their new phones, and here I am whining about my stupid 10MB memory phone.

    *

    Termtest's around the corner!

    I might just post up the photos and leave this blog to wordy posts until the exams end. But I might just leave the photos to rot and continue with wordy posts.

    ARGH.. PIMPLE BREAKOUT. It's the time of the month again. *sigh* And hor, now also got termtest stress.. Thanks alot ah. 10 pimples are like, threatening to pop out anytime now.

    :(

    :(

    :(

    No project room~~ : ( : ( : (

    Oh, I'll be starting my first day at work this Thursday. LUCK, PEOPLE. I NEED LOTS OF THEM.

    WIND IT UP!

    Aucun commentaire: