Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, décembre 01, 2006

    IKEA Tampines

    How long has it been since I blogged (with photos) on the day of the event itself? Hahaha.

    *

    So anyway, while waiting for Huixian to end class today, Lecia and I went to catch HAPPY FEET!

    :) Aww.. It's sucha warmhearting show! *taptaptap* Go catch it soon and fall in love with baby penguins! *taptaptap*

    We adjouned to IKEA (Tampines)!

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    We were set on a wild goose chase lah. We walked towards the OPPOSITE direction and walked really really far before we realised there's a deadend before us.

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Pathetic us staring at IKEA which is secured heavily with fences..

    Feedback: HELLO? MORE DOORS PLEASE??

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Sigh; Long way back towards the entrance!!

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    The IKEA hearts! :) The hearts very funny lah. Die also must stay close to each other. Was soooo tempted to hit their butts. :B

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    MY BALLOON! :D

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    We had dinner at the VERY crowded resturant!

    It took us a grand total of 1hour to locate seats, join the queue and settle down.

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    But still, IT'S WORTH IT! I simply love the meatballs and chicken wings!!

    We walked around and picked out quite a few cool stuff to organise our places..

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    HUGE PLACE, I TELL YA!

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    I'm the Statue of Liberty. Hahaha!

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    A fruitful trip!

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Fooling around with the cute hearts they gave out at the entrance (remember it's at the ENTRANCE! Don't regret not getting one :B)

    So, that pretty much sum up my day!

    IKEA is so going to be the next hangout place for TPers. Fellows, Let's go there for meatballs every Wednesday during our patheic 4 hours break okay!

    *

    Hmmm.. It was my last day at x:odus yesterday!

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Rosie and me

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    I totally <3 href="http://photobucket.com/" target="_blank">Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Good bye

    *

    SIGH. Speaking of jobs, I'm like, currenlt UNEMPLOYED. No thanks to the boutique that I was supposed to join this month, who is giving me no sign of employing me.

    Geez. I've confirmed with them, and the in-charge was pretty confident and knew about my tendering of resignation..

    Now I have to face this shit.

    Any job lobang?

    I was once a second-charge. I am familiar with cashiering, stock taking, complaint from customers, vacuuming, cleaning and I've held shop keys before. I once had a compliment too!

    I IS GOOD SALES ASSISTANT! EMPLOY MEEE!

    Aucun commentaire: