Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, décembre 10, 2006

    Heart-felt thought

    I wonder what we'll be in ten years time..


    Will we still hang out as often as before?


    Will all of us be so immune to all the excuses like, work; such that it becomes an amazement when everyone turn up for a gathering?


    Maybe we'll be used to not having each other around..

    And one by one..

    We quietly exits the once-closed friends' lives, leaving only memories for reminiscence.


    I believe that people can choose whether to be busy. It's under their control.

    And when you choose to be too busy, the people affected will understand just how little they mean to you; and it hurts.


    I wonder what it's like to be loved by you
    I wonder what it's like to be home
    And i don't walk when there's a stone in my shoe
    All i know is that with time I'll be fine


    I wonder what it's like to fly so high
    Or to breathe under the sea
    I wonder if some day I'll be good with goodbyes
    But I'll be ok if you come along with me


    Such a long, long way to go
    Where I'm going i don't know
    I'm just following the road
    For a walk in the sun
    For a walk in the sun

    Aucun commentaire: