Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, avril 23, 2007

    1st dayof Year 2.1

    Today is the first day of school! :)

    Things went as per normal and it's sure nice to see so many new faces around that I can recognize.

    The thing about poly life is that once you enter a new school, you look around and if a face strike impressions on you, you'd be friendly and chatty to the friend as of now. So what if you actually disliked the person before in your secondary school life.

    Isn't it amazing how poly can change that?

    Okay, I'm being really really random.



    Some of the IFC classes have been split into different classes and man, somehow.. I wish I was one of those people being scattered around. Making new friends seem to be an excellent alternative to dealing with what's there now.



    Anyway, back to today! I spent breaks with my class girls; Koonpheng; Amelia, Christine and Gerri at different times and the breaks are definitely better than class.

    (top left) Mine, Amelia's, Christine's, Gerri's. ALL DIFFERENT SHADES OF RED, BABY!

    After school, Koonpheng, Huixian and I went to Marina Square to buy Huixian's Topshop bag, went up with the SP gang and everyone was happy with shopping bags except YT. :(




    School tomorrow at 1pm. :)


    Sometimes, I feel so restricted to blog my thoughts here.

    Aucun commentaire: