Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, avril 12, 2007

    Hello, I'm sorry I hadn't been blogging because I was too engrossed in watching Southpark, sleeping and going out. Teeheehee.

    Anyway, I happened to find this photo and I think it was taken after work on Monday; on which I watched Meet The Robinsons with Stefanie earlier.

    MTR is good in my opinion! Then again, asking a cartoon fanatic if a cartoon is nice is just like asking whether a lion bites. But still, MTR is this really heart-warming movie about family and the dinosaur and frog are funny.


    On Tuesday, I went out with Huixian and Koonpheng!


    Huixian and I cam-whored in the toilet. :D





    We had dinner at Pizza Hut. :( I wanted Pepper Lunch!!! &$%(&#!


    And then we caught Sunshine which is an alright movie.

    SPOILER AHEAD!

    EVERYONE DIED. HAHAHAHA!

    Koonpheng and Huixian kept asking me to shut up in the movie. :( I can't help it if I'm scared and I need to make noises!

    After the movie, we went to the pasar malam located at Eunos MRT station and we sat down at the void deck and ate!

    I think we really talked a lot at the void deck and I remembered Koonpheng wasted quite a bit of my yummy jelly beans. :(

    Huixian trying very hard to take photos like some girls. LOL.



    HAHAHA! Look at my leg!




    HAHAHA.

    EYEBAGS ALERT. O.O

    :D






    I LOOK SO CUTE RIGHT! HAHA.



    Yesterday, Amelia, Huixian and I finally went for a session of K-lunch, after three failed attempts.

    EVERYONE SAY "YAY!".







    Daniel Eng: WE ARE IMITATING YOU! HEEHEE.

    DIMPLE ALERT. :D




    I had soooo much fun, although the food sucks!

    K-boxing rocks with the girls! :D <3

    After K-lunch, Amelia went to meet Christine, and Huixian and I went PS to pay bills and visit m)phosis!



    I know I hardly typed in this post, but I'm just so lazy now! Lazy and hungry.

    I need food.

    By the way, by any chance, do you people have any portable speakers that uses batteries and are loud enough to provide a BBQ pit with music?

    PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!

    Adios!

    Aucun commentaire: