Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, avril 16, 2007

    Today = Amusing

    Today is really a helluva of fun and amusement.

    First off, we had planned for a trip down to Wild Wild Wet which includes Koonpheng, Daniel Eng, Kelly, Amelia, Huixian and me. Well, Kelly had to work, Daniel thought he couldn't wake up and Koonpheng didn't want to be the only guy going with us.

    So, it was down to Amelia, Huixian and me.

    Huixian and I arrived WWW earlier, and we discovered that WWW opens only at 1pm! So we waited for Amelia to come and for WWW to open.

    Then, Huixian, to her horror, realised she forgot to bring her bra. (You see, we're all in bikinis already..)

    Since she can't like, you know, forsake about the bra part, she insisted on going to Tampines' Sheer Romance to get another set of bikinis to wear.

    And then, Amelia discovered, also to her very much horror, that she forgot to bring sun block!

    Everyone got pissed and we finally settled for Huixian to go Tampines and Amelia and I to go into WWW and play first.

    As we approached the entrance, I realised I lost two of the complimentary tickets we got from the chalets.

    You see, we had 4 tickets, I gave one to Huixian, I had one in my purse and two were missing!

    I panicked, Amelia and I went back to search for it and I called Huixian, who walked back from the bus stop.

    Well, so this is mainly how we enjoyed WWW and we changed into street clothes and made up.

    Then, I suddenly realised that the two missing tickets were in my pockets!!!

    The girls looked like they were going to slap me, kick me in the nuts, strangle me, find people to gang-rape me and feed me to the dogs, but I think I kinda cheered them up by tearing the tickets away.

    We laughed it out and decided to go sing instead!

    On our way to Marina Square, this Caucasian guy came up to us and, well.. talk and be friendly. You know how Caucasian people are... super funny and, we were so afraid that he'd ask us to bring him around Singapore as he kept emphasizing that Wednesday was his off day.

    But he was going to Little India, so yeah.. I doubt we'll ever see him again. Nice chap!

    Oh, this girl approached us at Cityhall station and it was so funny that we all gave random numbers (I changed one of my numbers, Amelia gave her old number, Huixian anyhow give some number that she thought of) to her that I can't laugh anymore. (Seriously girls, don't trust these modeling agencies. They make you pay for the courses and you may just never get a scope.)

    And, the girls saw this aunty washing her hair in Citylink's toilet, which I missed. :(

    KBox was definitely the best part of the day! We sang our hearts out and I think I entertained the girls pretty much with the oldies and erm, my rockstar wannabe-ness. (IT'S MY LIFEEEE!)

    Amelia left to meet a friend and Huixian went to play with make up at Skin Food, play dress up at Diva and eat like a pig at 121.

    Yep, that pretty much sums up my day. How was yours?

    Aucun commentaire: