Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, avril 29, 2007

    Cough


    Been wrapping sotongs in the kitchen for the past hour and I FEEL SO SAD! :(

    Anyway, marketing was fun! :B


    First of all, my kitchen was invaded with huge armies of ants, which my mother later on revealed that she dropped the whole pot of sugar on the floor which pretty much explained all the unwelcomed guests.


    THEN, I can't digress further just how stinky the sotongs and stingrays are!!! :( 8765432156789987654321 !! And and and, the sotongs somehow stung my left index finger, now so itchy. :( :(

    I was groaning and coughing into the sotongs at the same time. Teeheehee. I want everyone to be sick with me!


    My mummy and daddy came home and mummy came in to mess up my peaceful kitchen. She threw stuff around and she wrapped the stingrays up with no much care. :S Then she went on the kill the ants without wincing once. My hero.

    For one thing I'm certain, my guniang-ness isn't inherited from my maternal side.


    Wah. I still smell like sotong. I wanna die. I wanna comprainnnnn.


    You know, you guys better eat the sotongs and stuff with gratitude, I wrap one leh. Cry, call me the best and eat.


    TOMORROW'S THE DAY! :) :) :) *hops around*

    Aucun commentaire: