Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, avril 03, 2007























    GOTCHA!


    HAHAHAHAHA. DID YOU GUYS GOT PRANKED LIKE HOW AMELIA AND JOYCE DID??!!

    I had Amelia messaging me at like, 4am asking me why I closed my blog and everything.

    *

    Well, anyway, it's been quite a while since I came online and spend time here because of all the things going on. We all busied ourselves with the KOONPHENG/ANN/RAKCENT CHALET which had been going on for the past 3 nights.

    Yesterday, I went town with Stefanie to just walk around after her first day of school and then i took bus 5 to Downtown East and it got me really really listless because the whole bus journey took more than 1 and half hours ok. My butts were so sore, my feet were numb and I was freezing cold.

    We all had Sakae and we skipped off to watch TMNT, which is a good movie in my opinion. Well, actually they've almost been my heroes so, I think it's really really good. Michelangelo is really really cute and retarded :D

    Speaking of now, I'm rotting over at Amelia's and I've bought tons and tons of food from Pizza Hut and the pasar malam near my place. It's a good thing that I've bought my lappy along because otherwise, I'd be soooooo bored.

    Off to watch more TV and do something else, I guess.

    Aucun commentaire: