Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, avril 04, 2007

    GOOD DAY

    Amelia, Huixian and I were supposed to go K-lunch today but we took a rain check because we some sort of woke up late. Hahaha.

    I met Stefanie for The Number 23, which is a very interesting movie which will set you insane about thinking about the number "23".. Very very interesting with all the facts that revolves about 23..

    There was this part which mentioned that the world will be destroyed or something in year 2012, Decmeber the 12th. And that will be 5 years later; I am 18 years old now (in one month's time~!!) and 18 + 5 is fucking 23! Hahaha.

    Damn, I'm beginning to sound like those siao kias on the movie.

    We had B&J after that. :D


    We walked around and went crazy at Diva; Sweeyim and Huixian were at the district too!


    Stefanie ditched me to find someone and I went home.. and.. :D :D :D I am so silly. *pulls my hair*

    Anyway, hugs and kisses to Amelia who accompanied me on the phone while I went bonkers.

    *

    Some random photos from the times at Amara!








    Aucun commentaire: