Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, avril 27, 2007

    Colon Capital Dee

    Yesterday was a very interesting day for me! I would've blogged about it yesterday but I was too beat from work and well, updates on my BBQ seems more important yeah.


    I woke up late and I had to cab down to school and the taxi driver was hmmm, kinda chatty and he kept emphasizing that I'm very pretty. LOL. What a way to make my day. :D

    Schooled and went to Amara for work with Koonpheng and Xiangrong who'd be interviewing for jobs there! :)

    On our way there, my colleague, Nick, who also know Koonann, went to hit Koonpheng on the head with a rolled up newspaper. Seriously, the bewildered look on Koonpheng is totally priceless and Nick refuses to believe that Koonpheng is not Koonann, until Koonpheng showed him his IC.

    AHAHAHA. WAH. I REALLY LAUGH UNTIL MY STOMACH DAMN PAIN. I'M STILL LAUGHING.

    WAH. This is going to keep me entertained for about a year or so.

    Isn't it soooo nice to have an identical twin. :) Me want one too and I shall wear identical clothes with her everyday!

    Oh, I KNOW! I'll give birth to a pair of twins and they shall wear identical clothes! HAHA.



    Okay, anyway, today is a short day in school which pretty much explains why I am blogging at this time (1.59pm now!).



    Papers haven't been meeting up much and to date, I haven't seen Joyce for say 2 months and Stefanie for 1 months. Sigh.


    I'm going to take forty winks now and wait for Huixian to end school. :) Ciao!

    Aucun commentaire: