Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, avril 24, 2007

    Je m'appelle YT

    You know, to assist me with the title above, I actually had to dig into my bag and look for my French book to remember the spelling. So much for a French student. (Actually, I just had one lecture earlier so, yeah.)



    Well, actually, I don't really wanna blog one, but seeing the fact that NO ONE around is updating their blogs and I am bored to the pits, I thought I might as well do something and entertain the others who may be just scrolling around hoping for a good read.



    Sigh. Today isn't wonderful because Shuyi called in sick. Anyway, Amelia and I went for French lecture and we dragged Koonpheng along with us. :B Jerome Jerome Jerome! I think he has this great set of ass.



    You know how when it's nearing your birthday, and you have this damn itchiness in your heart. It seemed like everyone knows what's going on except for YOU. Damn, I hate this feeling.

    LOOK AT THE BRIGHT SIDE, YT.

    IT'S FOR YOUR BIRTHDAYYYY. THEY WANNA SURPRISE YOUUU. IT'S GOING TO BE OVER SOONNNNN. BIRTHDAYYYY. PRESENTSSSS. BIRTHDAYYY. PRESENTSSSS. BIRTHDAYYYY.

    It won't hurt you to be kept in the dark for a while. You're going to know soon in like, 7 or 8 days!!


    OUT!

    Aucun commentaire: