Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, avril 20, 2007

    LOVE THE SUN

    First off, today is like the first time in 2007 that all 6 of us in PAPERS are ONLINE, so yeah, here's a screenshot of our conversation.

    (click on it for if you wanna kpo properly who are on my contact list, what we were talking about and what were I doing)

    *

    Just some photos I found in my camera, un-uploaded..

    A is for AMELIA!

    Y is for YINGTING!

    On Wednesday, I had sushi with Huixian and we went bag-CRAZY! Haha.

    And then, we went over to Amelia's to chatty chat chat and play with my new BLUE shades.

    *

    AMELIA, HUXIAN AND I WENT SENTOSA, SILOSO BEACH! :)

    It was my first one on the new monorail! Hahaha, I know I am so suaku.




    I don't really like it though, I felt like the monorail is like, going to topple off the track anytime.

    And wah, the Sentosa "ez-link card" sensor very lousy eh.


    Then we took a tram down to the beach!


    We found a lovely shade...


    And... YAY!

    The beach was nice today, not crowded and the sun was AMAZING. The best thing is there are many many army boys and no much girls around. HA!

    I am not sweating, I am GLOWING.


    We cam-whored before proper tanning because by then, we'd be glowing so much that we won't look so good on photos.




    MY SHADES SO CUTE. HAHAHA.



    Seriously, how can girls go Sentosa and not cam-whore like us. HAHA.






    We played with food too!



    After tanning for half an hour, Amelia and I went BAY-WATCHING!

    Actually, the correct term would be hunk guy-watching, but Bay-watching is so much cooler because I can run in slow motion on the sand holding some orange thingy thinking that I am oh-so-cool.

    Huixian continued with her tanning..


    After we hit the waters, we went to taopok Huixian with our wet bodies. Teeheehee.

    I look so sadistic, I know. :(

    We form a heart!


    Obviously, Huixian is not amused by my put-sand-into-the-bottle game.

    LOVES. :D

    There was this group of PRCs situated near us and we were very scared of them nearing us. And HEY, they took photos of us without our premission. >=( KNN.


    Guys came and went asking for numbers..

    And I think this Caucasian couple very very cute! :) They bought ping pong ball set to play in the waters.


    We made friends with this bunch of guys who had parties interested in my girls and we went Vivo City together to eat, shop around and chill at Starbucks.

    This pink Hog's Breath came around giving brochures and the whole gang made the kiddies go up and take photo with it. :(


    Do you people remember this game? :D


    HAHAHAHAHA.



    The whole group of us! I didn't really catch all of their names, well.. Till we meet again!




    Right now, I'm having a red nose and cheeks, my back's burning and my neh neh suddenly look so white thanks to the bikini tan and, boy, I sure did enjoy myself today! TOO BAD YOU WASN'T THERE. xP

    Aucun commentaire: