Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, avril 27, 2007

    MY 18TH BIRTHDAY BASH

    HELLO BABES AND DUDES!

    Due to overwhelming response of my 18th BIRTHDAY BBQ, I've decided to open another pit which will fall on the day before (30th of April) at PASIR RIS PARK, AREA 1, PIT 15. Actually, there's alot of people bugging me to bring it forward but I kept hesitating to do so, so now ECP is full on 30/4.

    Anyway, courtesy to Huixian and others (not sure who is part of it.. Will find out and update) for paying for the pit! :) :) :)

    SO NOW, THERE WILL BE TWO BBQ PITS FALLING ON TWO DIFFERENT DAYS AND YOU GUYS GET TO CHOOSE WHEN YOU WANNA COME!


    30 April 2007 (Monday) - Pasir Ris Park, Area 1, Pit 15
    Time: Evening to late (FYI, I end school at 5pm on Mondays so, adding the time to travel home to get food and such, go figure yourself what time you wanna come)

    1 May 2007 (Tuesday) (Labour Day) - East Coast Park, Area C, Pit 19
    Time: Early evening (to be confirmed) to midnight or so


    So far, there are 39 people on the list (including myself =x) and it's as follows:

    Yingting, Amelia, Huixian, Yongsheng, Joyce, Lecia, Stefanie, Pingliang
    Sweeyim, Ah Da, Kaiwen, Daniel Eng
    Koonpheng, Koonann, Aikchun, Junkai, Emmerson, Siahmong, Rosie, Cheechai, Kianloong, Gerie, Gibson, Soonming, Rakcent
    Weizhen, Cheehiang, Yiwei, Terance, Javier
    Enghua, Huixiang, Boonseng
    Xerxes, Eugene, Weiming, Huatlee, Ivan, Eunice


    I'd be putting names of people going on which day so you can co-ordinate with everyone :)

    [CONFIRMED]
    MONDAY: Lecia, Amelia, Huixian, Yongsheng, EngHua, Daniel Eng

    TUESDAY: Lecia, Amelia, Huixian, Joyce, Stefanie, Pingliang

    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW SOON WHICH DAY YOU COMING ALRIGHT, SO I CAN PREPARE THE FOOD AND BEVERAGES. TAG THE BOARD OR MESSAGE ME.

    P.S.: If your name is not on the list and I've obviously invited you, please pardon my mistake and LET ME KNOW.

    P.S.S.: Invitation is still open, LET ME KNOW if you wanna join in the partayeeee :D

    P.S.S.S.: LIQUOR (Absolut Vodka) WILL BE PROVIDED ON MONDAY, AND THE LEFTOVER FOR TUESDAY.

    "OMG! I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT TO GET FOR YT!"

    Aucun commentaire: