Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, avril 14, 2007

    Woah!

    GUESS WHAT GUYS??!!!!?!?!?!

    I found this page on this unknown magazine that has like, almost everything that I'd like to have! And coincidentally, IT'S ALMOST MY BIRTHDAY!! HOW COOL IS THAT?!

    And seriously, these are the few things that I don't mind getting for presents. WOAH! It's almost like, I know the producer or editor of the magazine man.

    Stop giving me that skeptical look! Of course this isn't deliberate, and I thought it'd be swell to you know, scan the page and post it up.. for fun.

    AND LOOK! I even copied down the details of the items just for fun. I'm sure they'll come in handy.. sometime or maybe never.

    Wouldn't it be nice if people will actually buy stuff from the catalog? Although it's like, not my wishlist.. It sure will make a girl very happy on her birthday to receive stuff like that yeah.



    1. Apple iPod Video in White, available in all leading Apple stores
    2. Sony PSP in Gold, available in all leading electronic stores
    3. Coach wristlet in Black, Coach stores are located at Takashimaya, DFS, Raffles City and etc.
    4. Gold accessories, available in leading female retail stores
    5. Little Miss Junkfood tshirt, available in NewUrbanMale, Queen's Couture and online stores
    6. Angbaos/Shopping vouchers of leading apparel stores
    7. NUM bag in White, NUM stores are located at Heeren, the Cathay, Vivo, Citylink and etc.
    8. Top/Beach Havainas in Brown/White, available in NUM
    9. Ralph Lauren Romance perfume, available at all leading departmental stores and Sasa
    10. Hand/Ear accessories, available in leading female retail stores
    11. Shorts, available in leading female apparel stores like Topshop, Forever 21 and etc.
    12. T shirts, available in leading female apparel stores like Forever 21, Queen's Couture and etc.


    ISN'T THIS SO COOL?


    Anyway, this is totally random but I thought I'd take this chance to remind you of my BIRTHDAY BBQ going on on the 1st of May? And I'll also like to remind you that your presences do not cut off as my birthday presents. So yeah, can't wait to see you, love!

    Hugs and kisses,
    YT <3

    Aucun commentaire: