Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, juillet 15, 2007

    MOS NITE I

    On Thursday, Amelia and I got super random and we had lunch at Top Table.

    Penne for your thoughts? HEEHEEHEE.


    Amelia brought me to the toilets near TCC and I went WOAH, like so big!


    We head down to Bugis and I visited my grandfather at the hospital.

    Man. :( He's like, skin and bones lah. For a full grown man, he weighed like, 25kg.. He has tubes inserted into him like, the mouth and wrists.. Very saddening. We had to wear masks before entering his room, that's just how bad things are.


    *

    Friday the THIRTEEN!

    Skipped school and Amelia came over to dress up and paint our nails. :)

    We were kinda late, and Stefanie MIA-ed with me, Amelia and Pingliang bombarding her phone with missed calls. She's amazing to not feel the calls at all. Like, AMAZING.

    We had Sakae!




    The underage girls went home while Amelia and I attempted to walk to MOS, but Calvin came along and gave us a ride!

    EMO NEMO.


    I KNOW I'M SO COOL. HAHAHA.



    Sweeyim!





    There was a little hiccup..

    And Huixian's mouth came. Heehee.

    I look so gayly happy in that photo, I look retarded.

    Someone was so high, she couldn't keep her lips off people.

    TEEHEEHEE.

    Your very wasted friend.


    Jian and Edwin or Edwin and Jian. Wait, I think it's Jian and Edwin. Yah..




    Jie!

    The boys.

    Somewhat a group photo, with me cut away. :( Look, Huixian is ever ready for a Kodak moment!

    Jie, YT, Huixian, Edwin.

    Okay, I have no idea WHY, but my makeup were all poof! GONE by the end of the partaye. Even the eyeliner! GOSH. So, the following photos are very bad.



    These two really know how to cam-whore..





    I look so wasted. Pfft..



    Woke up earlier with super bad hangover, worked and yeah.. I need some sleep badly. XOXO.



    [UPDATE]
    I ALMOST FORGOT.

    To our dearest JOYCE and STEFANIE:


    SEE YOU THERE IN SEPTEMBER. HAHAHA.

    Love, YT and AMELIA (You know we truly love you girls!)
    [/UPDATE]

    Aucun commentaire: