Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, juillet 09, 2007

    DONUTS LOVIN'!!!!11

    Am currently nursing a very sore, red and painful left eye because I didn't remove my lens for more than 24hours. Whoever that witness me in school today is very very lucky, 'cause you may never live to the day when I wear my specs out again.


    And specs + sore eyes = NO EYE MAKEUP!

    I looked like total crap. :(



    I am so going to change to daily lens.

    And get that kan chio darling Levi's specs soon.



    Weiming came to class today with a half a dozen of donuts from Donut Factory for ME ME ME! :D

    I LOVE YOU, WEIMING!

    And because he was sucha darling to think of me while buying the donuts.. PEOPLE, PLEASE VOTE FOR JOANNA ON CAMPUS SUPERSTAR.

    NO JOANNA = NO MORE DONUTS FOR YT.

    So, please vote to keep her on the show. :D :D :D


    Seeing the donuts made my eye feel a 'lil better!

    I KNOW YOU'RE JEALOUS. AHAHAHA.

    Sharing donuts is LOVE! Shared an Apple Cinnamon donut with Weiming and Xerxes, a glazed donut with Huixian, a Strawberry White Chocolate with Amelia and a Hazelnut Milk Chocolate with my parents!

    Okay, I have no idea why I even took the effort to find out the flavours, but I just wanna hao lian lah. Sharing donuts makes me feel so warm inside. :)



    Skipped class because my eye says it's too pain for more work, and because Amelia da birthday girl wishes to have Sakae and her wish is my command! Heeheehee.

    MORE SASHIMI PLEASE.

    We had ice cream too!


    AMELIA, I'm sorry for making you so hurtzxzxzxzzzzzz (quoted from our conversation) when I didn't wish you a happy birthday when the clock strikes midnight. But you know I love you many many one lah! I hope you enjoyed the princess treatment you got from me earlier in the day, BECAUSE you'd have to wait 364 days for it to happen again. MUAHAHA. :D All the best to you and Calvin! XOXO



    P.S.: It's da official DADDY DAY tomorrow and I'm contemplating between a pink Nintendo DS Lite, a spree at River Island and Topshop or all of above! MUAHAHA. God, help me decide! So spoiled for choices...

    P.S.S.: I feel like an anonymous blogger because I didn't show my face in this post. Heh.

    Aucun commentaire: