Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, juillet 28, 2007

    ZOUK NITE I

    So yesterday didn't kick off fantastically because one of the dearest girls was having the blues, but things still managed to turn out the way we planned, yeah.

    Friday means seeing the girls!


    Been long since I saw these girls man!

    PAPERS minus Stefanie who's busy with her projects. :)

    P.S.: That fuzzy thing behind my head is NOT part of my hair! I strongly believe is some other's head. Not my hair, not my hair please.



    Amelia, Huixian and I headed down to Zouk after dinner with the girlies and we waited for Sweeyim.


    Many many photos ahead! Don't say I didn't warn ya.

    The thing about girls and cam-whoring in toilets... Hahaha.



    It's either I'm too tall, or Sweeyim's too short. Heh heh.

    Thirsty Sweeyim.



    BFFs FOREVER.

    Emo nemo Huixiano.





    Small, big, small (no pun intended).




    After soooooo many photos and a few drinks, we finally hit the dance floor.

    Look at my face (that is if you can figure it out), I look so ecstatic!

    SPREAD THE LOVEEEE.



    There were a few instances at Phuture, when the DJ decided to be super spoiler and play soppy music like, Richard Marx's Right here waiting and Gwen Stefani's 4 in the morning. Like, WTF?

    Earlier on the bus, Amelia was saying," Remember to do the "Wish you were here!" postcard.."; so here it is!


    BWAHAHAHA. I even took the effort to photoshop it okay, please appreciate. ^^



    Today's Saturday and Amelia and I were stuck with each other for company. It seems like Fridays have promoted to be the Day of the week, rather than Saturdays for us..

    I still feel very dazed from last night. And pfft, dragging our feet along city on a Saturday night??

    I can't help feeling sorry for ourselves.

    Oh wells, we had Sakae for dinner and I think I can never get sick of Sakae. YUMMY GOODNESS.



    We went over to Amelia's to grab her lappy and drink bird nest! Totally random, but awwww.. I can drink this every day.


    So here she is at my crib, with both of us staring off at our own laptops. Haha.


    Oh, I've been seeing Amelia almost every day of the week and I believe I'll still be seeing a lot more of her! Muahaha. And no, Amelia, I'm not complaining. :B


    XOXO

    P.S.S.: Happy 21st birthday, Jie! :)

    Aucun commentaire: