Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, juillet 05, 2007

    Hey, you.

    So I decided to blog because I got one too many people breathing down my neck, accusing me blatantly of being emo.


    Let me just get this point into your head: my not blogging isn't due to my crying everyday, slitting of wrists and whatever a suicidal girl can do.

    I am so not an emo freak.


    So, I'm so disappointed to burst your bubble. No, I do not cry myself to sleep every night.



    Anyway, I think I've been a bitch to deal with recently, with my moods going up and down as as when I like. I apologize with my very sincere and cute heart to the people I've snapped at for just getting in my way or whatever reasons that irked me. I promise that the good ol' YT who bounces around with a permanent silly grin on her face will be back..




    One day.


    Soon enough.

    So meanwhile, just bear with me. *does my imitation of Patrick (the starfish)'s face*


    Am I not pretty enough?
    Is my heart too broken?
    Do I cry too much?
    Am I too outspoken?
    Don't I make you laugh?
    Should I try it harder?
    Why do you see right through me?


    P.S.: Megan Fox is so freaking hot and I think Transformers good too!

    Aucun commentaire: