Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, juillet 19, 2007

    Potter!

    Baked cupcakes at Amelia's after school and French project discussion, and things were so hectic and we were rushing around like headless chickens; so alas! No photos..

    I caught Harry Potter: Order of the Phoenix with Amelia too! Like, ever since the guys start realizing our existence in a different manner (like wayyyyy back in time), we didn't catch any decent movie; just the two of us. SO SWEET. :)

    The show was kinda alright, I guess. Much better as compared to the book, because the book crapped wayyyy too much and it almost put me to sleep. The girls are all pretty hot eh! And so are the guys.. They look so super hot in the Hogwarts uniform! Like, OMFG.. I just found my secret sex fantasy.


    Man, I seriously need to go out more often! Keeping oneself busy is the best way to minimize complex brain functioning, so yah.. Please ask me out! *bats my eyelashes*

    Okay. I gotta run to practise my Luna voice. Damn, she sounded so sweet!

    This just can't be summer love, you'll see.

    Aucun commentaire: