Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, juillet 08, 2007

    DXO NITE I

    It seemed like I didn't missed blogging on the 07/o7/07 because I was late enough for the previous post..

    Anyway, yesterday was Live Earth Day and I wore green! :D

    Stefanie!

    We had dinner with Pingliang, Zhiyang, Persley and Zhiwei, if I never remember wrongly, at Sakae.

    Joyce!

    We went Mirage @ DXO!

    AHAHAUNDERAGERSAHAHA.





    Hate flashes.


    After clubbing, Joyce went home while the rest of us headed to Party World where Stefanie and Pingliang had a little dispute, Zhiyang drank a lil too much, I got somewhat wasted from playing that 5, 10, 15, 20 game with Zhiyang and I went home with pebbles from the roadside in my bag.

    Zzz. What a loser.



    Okay now, I wonder how that bruise on my left wrist come about..

    Aucun commentaire: