Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, juillet 10, 2007

    I is stupid, you is dumb.



    There are times when you think ignoring the existence of someone or something is the best solution out of whatever that had been bothering you.

    You'd think, "Hey, I can just pretend NOTHING happened right? Like, feigning ignorance makes me look like this really cool person who wouldn't give a fuck how much I hurt that person.."

    Just because you don't have the guts to talk it out with people, just because you think hiding and running away will somehow crease the problem, just because you're a total coward who do not dare to face up to the consequences of your own doings.



    It's just so stupid for us to think this way; because in reality, nothing will happen, if you don't keep up to the pace.


    I don't think I am making sense. But then again, most of the time, none of us are.

    Aucun commentaire: