Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, juillet 02, 2007

    Because I felt like it.


    (I'm so proud that I can find a Chinese song by myself, seeing the fact I am not updated with what's hot and today, I lost my virginity of using BAIDU. I'm so super proud of myself!)

    I've lost my mojo to blog, because I can never be too honest here and just type out whatever shit that's bothering me.

    And that is why, I have this private blog which no one has access to, because you don't have to know and I don't want your nose poking through it. And the sole purpose of it's existence is to make me feel slightly better because clicking "Publish post" makes me feel like I've just shared a secret with someone.

    Will be back, when there are stuff worth sharing.

    Aucun commentaire: