Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, juillet 07, 2007

    Amelia's BBQ

    So I'm back from Amelia's early birthday BBQ celebration over at her aunt's place! I'm in a typey mood today so I am so going to describe the day in words, in details.

    I attended school for like, 2 hours today and Shuyi and I, naughty girls, skipped lectures and had food at Jupiter Cafe while she waits for the boyfriend and I wait for time to pass. I had to like, travel to Sengkang from Tampines to complete a transaction with a LiveJournal buyer and Boonsiang was nice enough to accompany me!

    And I finally (maybe it's not so finally..) got the Mr. Happy shirt from Topshop since I eyed it on Wednesday. HAPPY!


    Surprised Amelia, along with Calvin by popping by her place, and I helped Amelia with the preparation of food, while Calvin and Ian (Amelia's brother) used their eye power to help.

    Maria, ave maria!

    Calvin is one nice guy! Despite this being the first time we meet, we clicked. Yay. :)

    So, as I said earlier, the celebration was at Amelia's aunt's place, which is somewhere at Mayer Road or something; and if your memory is like, as powerful as mine.. You'd remember vaguely that we celebrated Amelia's birthday over there 2 years back (which is Amelia's 16th) and check out the post here. (And please don't laugh at my au naturale look, braces and my stupid face lah. You once looked so much uglier than you are now too!)


    Stefanie, Lecia and me: The mermaids!

    (Gosh, I look so damn shapeless :( )


    THE GIRLIES!

    THE PAPERS! :)


    THE BIRTHDAY GIRL!

    LOVES.


    There was some sort of.. miscommunication and we somehow ended up eating the ice cream cake (oreo ice cream cake from Island Creamery) Calvin bought for Amelia up at her aunt's place sneakily.

    The place was damn nice lah! Look how we look like royalties!

    Place was nice, ambiance was good and the cake was fantastic.


    But we still brought the cake down back to the function room to share after we're done with it. Heeheehee.


    Anyway, I very lazy to blog more already lah. Check out Amelia's blog for more stuff when she'd done with updating. :)



    It's LIVE EARTH DAY! Wear green, people!! I have absolutely no idea how wearing green will help, but if you can't beat 'em, JOIN 'EM!

    And oh, happy 07/07/07!


    P.S.: I'm so glad Fernando Torres will be joining Liverpool because that means it'd be easier to see my cutie. YAY.

    Aucun commentaire: