Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, juillet 25, 2007

    Got donuts?



    BWAHAHA. I loved Zhiyang yesterday and the day before, because he brought back Krispy Kreme from Hongkong and I got a box of dozen! :D Me likes the other present too. :D :D :D

    I'm having donuts for breakfast, teabreak and supper; I am so gonna gain the pounds!



    I went to catch Transformer again with Jie yesterday and I thought the poor boy was prolly the last person in the whole universe to catch the fantastic show, but hmmm, apparently he wasn't alone. The cinema was kinda packed!

    Megan Fox is still so freaking hot. WHOO.

    Amelia and Calvin were around the district too so we went to chill at Coffee Bean together!



    My hair is so so so horrible. :(



    I have been really really slack about my schoolwork. With 3 projects barely started, I have no idea why I am still idling around. Sigh. MOTIVATION. I need motivation!!

    Aucun commentaire: